Greenway, together with our partner GASIL is proud to announce the launch of our unique WTE system using advanced flash pyrolysis for the conversion of biomass and municipal waste into bio-diesel and power.
Key system features:
- Modular 2 ton/hr. units.
(Can be placed in parallel for increased capacity)
- Average of 2.5 MW of power (or)
- Average of 300 Liters/hr. of Bio-Diesel
- Units are self powered through syngas.
- Adaptable to various waste streams
- Agricultural/Organic Waste
- Municipal Waste
- Hospital/Contaminated Waste
- Sanitary Waste
- Virtually no waste bi-product
- No smoke or toxic emissions produced
Advantages Over Gasification Plants
- Doesn’t require grid connection
- Doesn’t require electric genset
- Small Footprint
- Lower Cost per Ton
- Greater Flexibility to choose between Electric
or Fuel production based on market demand
Advantages Over Other Pyrolysis Systems
- Standardized size – no need to re-engineer for each project.
- Eliminates problems with coking / tar buildup
meaning less maintenance and down time
- Continual feed – not batch processing
- Transportable – designed to allow transportation
- Significantly lower capital cost than similar systems.